jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Writing

Writing:


I am writing to complain about your new video game, which I purchased online last weekend as a
birthday present for my son.


As advertisements for the game had been broadcast between programmes for children, I thought that the
product would appeal on them. The advertisements also made the game look gun and fair, which is why
I decided to buy it. However, my parents and I think the game is actually boring and unfair. When I was
playing the game between other people I broked my tv control because this game makes me very
nervous.


Until now, I had always been really impressed with your company and associated your products with
quality and entertainment. It is very sad that you are promoting such material. Under the circumstances,
I would be grateful if you could give me the full refund. Please find the receipt attached.


I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.


Yours faithfully,

Martí Corominas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario