jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Writing a Formal Letter

Professional players should not be paid so much many.

Fist of al, is a very difficult sport and the most famous game in all over the world. Nearly every country in
the world has a national team supported by a lot of fans. Professional footballers are paid too much
money. If you want to play football you have to go to the gym twice a week and you have to train every
day at less 2 hours. You can’t eat all that you want and stay outside until 3 a.m.

Next, it's understandable that a famous sport like football involves a lot of money, for example:
When one club wants to buy a player it can cost more than 200.000.000 euros. I agree that one person
who earns 45.000.000 dollars in a season is too much. But I would like to be that person!

Finally, I love football, I think it is the best sport and I do not agree that the cost of the players or the
salaries is too high.

Martí Corominas Viñolas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario