jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2017

My last summer

MY SUMMER:


Hi, today I’m going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I’m going to explain my five days in France, second I’m going to talk about my summercamp in Ireland and then I’m going to talk about my trip to Brazil.


The first five days of summer I went to Lourdes, Lourdes is a very religious city in France. We went there by bus to help all the old people who went there to have good time.


In July I went three weeks to Ireland. I went there to learn the language and to have a good time. We had to take a plane to go there. I like Ireland because it’s a very green place. I lived with a foster mother and her children. There I did class all the morning and then after lunch we went to play football or something. It was a great experience!

Finally, in August, I went two weeks to Brazil with my family. To arrive there he had to take two planes, one to Paris and one to Brazil, It was a very long travel. When we arrived there we went to my cousins house, near to Sao Paulo next to the beach. In Brazil we did a lot of things. For example we did a lot of sport like surf or sailing ut we ate a lot too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario