miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER

WRITIING:

A birthday to remember:

It was my sister’s birthday, so all seven went to Can Cufi to clelebrate it.

We was having a lot of fun, but suddently we heared a shout. It cames inside of the kitchen. Everybode went there to see what hapens. It was my mum, she get a very big cut in her middle finger. One of the guests said “Please let me see that I’m nourse”. My mum get up into a car and my father went very fast to the hospital. All the people was impatient for my mum’s finger but the party didn’t stop.

When my mum returned to the hospital everybody went to the car and ask “How are you?” very nervious. And my mum said “I’m okay it was only a few stitches”. Then a very good magician acted. I laughed a lot like all my family. It was a coplicated day but it finished OK.


Martí Corominas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario